Re: Photos - Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba

To: Bill Meyer <wcameyer@msn.com>, Barney Gaylord
Subject: Re: Photos - Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:18:26 -0500
Andy Proudfoot has offered to tranship any items we come up with to Cuba -
we just have to get the parts to Gander Newfoundland.

Think it best if we wait for Barney to inquire from Demis what he could use
and if he forsees any problem in receiving the items from the Cuban Customs
office and also get an address from him.

Barney what you think?

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register