Re: MG World Magazine

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG World Magazine
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:24:17 -0800 (PST)
I pick up every issue of British Car at Barnes & Noble (guess I could
subscribe but this way I go to B&N and browse at least once every 2
months!)... I like Brit Car a lot, it has gotten a lot bigger the past
couple of years. Wish they would drop Burt Levy, though. "B.S." is really
appropriate for him. The only British car magazine I read with any
regularity is Classic and Sports Car. Boy, talk about a magazine with
great photos.... And while they cover a lot of cars not/never available in
the US, I still like it....

PS Congrats on the new addition, Kevin! While it may have some impact on
the B project, just keep in mind that you're potentially building a car
for him/her. S you have 17 years or so..... ;-)