Re: The leather seat thread prompts a question....

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The leather seat thread prompts a question....
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:42:06 -0800
Hmmm, are you sure? I would say my 66 seats are also tapered; meaning,
asymmetrically shaped (very subtly) to clear the tunnel. And the squabs for
my 66 are visually the same shape as on, say, a 69, although I admit I
haven't measured them. This is not to say the frames might not be
different...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149