1976 Midget FS in Georgia (US)

Subject: 1976 Midget FS in Georgia (US)
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:57:37 -0600
Hello Listers,

Received this from the ether. Please do not respond to me, but instead to
e-mail address at end of message. Car is in Savannah, Georgia (US).

DFD

1976 Midget for sale:
I was hoping desperately that I could sell the 1976 mg midget convertable
that I have sitting in my garage.  It has a brand new engine with 35 miles
on it, a new transmission, clutch work, all new wiring (everyone knows the
horror of wiring an mg), new racing exhaust, and new tires.  It sound great,
but I live in savannah, georgia, and nobody is interested in mg's here
(pity).  All it really needs is a new top, and new shocks.  help me sell
this car!!! please.

JonnyCamaroZ28@aol.com