Looking for MGB Hardtop LeftSide Quarter galss frame

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for MGB Hardtop LeftSide Quarter galss frame
From: Jim FInk <JimFink@NewCenturyDigitalMedia.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:10:15 -0500
Hi All.....
been a while...!!

Looking for an MGB Hardtop LeftSide Quarter glass aluminum frame.

I was able to buy new plexiglass from VB, however the frames are No
longer avail....

I recall several years ago, several folks ordered them from UK...
anyone still have that contact.. or anyone have a junked top that the frame
for the lower end of the plexi is still good on....

nice to be back on the list.. its been many many years....

Jim Fink
Chapel Hill N.C.
'69 MGB BRG.. daily... sort-a

I can send a small jpeg when someone needs clarification..

--
Jim Fink

New Century Digital Media
Chapel Hill, NC