Re: MG tow vehicle

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>,
Subject: Re: MG tow vehicle
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:19:24 -0800 (PST)
Dave,
I bought an F150  2001 to take my 78B out to MN for
the big show out there.  It is a six and performed
beautifully!!! It even out pulled a V8 Cherokee up
hills in PA. It is 2wd and I just load up on sand bags
in the winter for traction in snow.  It is the super
cab with an 8' bed, 5000 GW with towing package. Has a
6 CD changer and cassette player for all my old
cassettes. I love it.  I can haul all kinds of MG
stuff and it seats 5 with comfort.
Jim
69C
70B