RE: Cubanna Shipping

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cubanna Shipping
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:44:39 -0500
Well, I would be willing to take a trip to Windsor, about an hour away, and
mail a package from there to Andy.  No problem taking stuff over, just as
long as I don't have to bring it back.  I'm sure Jeff Zorn could clue me in
as to the peculiarities of the Canadian postal system.
Now, all we have to do is get the stuff to the Detroit area.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB