Returning Lister

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Returning Lister
From: "Neil Oldfield" <neil_oldfield@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:04:33 +1000
Guys,

Thought I would introduce myself,  I am a returning lister,  I left the list
a year or so ago and have just rejoined,  missed all the bad jokes I guess.
Some of you may remember me I even made it to the illustrious My Gaylords
Grapes of wrath.... (Is that good or bad).   I still have the 65 B and it is
still used as a daily driver over here.  Over here being Melbourne
Australia.  How many other Aussies Are there on the list now?