Another product I'd like to see is an auto dimming review

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another product I'd like to see is an auto dimming review
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:53:17 -0700
My Suburban has an electric review mirror.
It auto dims out bright head lights behind me. It turns them a green
color without eliminating all other use of the mirror.

It is much better than the no-dazzle switch on the bottom of my
MG/Miata mirrors.  It also has a compass and temperature.  Those I
don't care about so much.

I have thought of going to junk yards to try to pull all of the needed
bits from a car.  Anyone done that? If so, what all is required?

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net