Re: non-lbc --- Netscape 7 ??

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: non-lbc --- Netscape 7 ??
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:40:50 -0500
I went to 7 because I needed something (128-bit encryption?).

Generally I like it, but it has a tendency sometimes to wig out and not
update the graphics, and ultimately you have to close the program and
restart to fix it.  It doesn't happen often enough to justify moving back,
but just enough to be annoying.

- Tab