Re: No More British Car Magazine?

To: Nory <Nory3@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: No More British Car Magazine?
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:22:03 -0600
I'd guess that there wasn't enough loyal, long-time subscribers
to make a viable business.

GRM puts out a very good magazine. And Triumph's and MG's show up
on it's pages quite a bit. At least an article every other issue.
Tim runs a TR3 in Vintage racing, and someone is always doing something
to a 'B.

I really don't think the new magazine will a big lose. Think of it
as what you have with a Porsche or Alfa thrown in for good messure.

About a year ago everyone was complaining how Speedvision was going
to be ruined by being nothing but Nascar. Well, it's not. During the
fall they showed every race from the Runoffs. They were pretty entertaining.
I must admit, that I was cheering for the 510 to beat the MGA (didn't happen),
as I owned a 510.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155