RE: MGA flywheel or not?

To: "'JHa2297255@netscape.net'" <JHa2297255@netscape.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGA flywheel or not?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:30:26 -0800
Josh:

Definitely not an MGA or Magnette flywheel.  I was involved in getting the
Alloy flywheels into the Moss Catalogs, so have gone through all of the
different variations.

It does look like a 3 Main bolt pattern.  The B series diesel engines were
based on the 3 main crank, so it could be for one of these industrial
engines.  They were exported to the states for use in tractors, stationary
pumps and other agricultural machines.

I think it would make a dandy paperweight.

Kelvin.

> Hi MGs,
> can anyone confirm/deny or otherwise ID this flywheel. It may
> be MGA, so ive been told, but no one is sure. Figured you
> would be the folks to ask
>
> http://www.mgmania.net/msgthread.cfm?threadid=36491&InfoID=1&S
iteMessages=4

Thanks-Josh