Replacement coolant expansion tank?

To: MG Listserv <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacement coolant expansion tank?
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:20:01 -0500
All,

The coolant expansion tank on my '80 MGB has begun a slight drip again.  I'm
noticing only 2 or 3 drops at the moment, but more are sure to come soon.

I've re-soldered and epoxied (JB Weld) it at the bottom seam to correct this
in the past... but am at the point where I figure it's time to simply
replace it, as there's obviously more seam troubles, and no guarantee that
they won't worsen another 6 months from now.  Has anyone installed a plastic
aftermarket or reproduction tank in their MGB?

I know the plastic ones exist in the UK, but have never found a source for
them state-side.  Alternately, has anyone had particular success with a
particular aftermarket one that fits well in the MGB engine compartment?

Worst case, I can always try to get a used tank from one of the junked cars
at local shops, but am more interested in never fixing this issue again if I
can help it!  Two times in the past year has been enough for me... too many
other things I want to do that are more interesting/fun than this.

regards,
Kevin Shertz