RE: restorable candidate?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: RE: restorable candidate?
From: "Rui Gigante" <rgigante@oninet.pt>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:10:38 -0000
Hi Paul,

if you want to have an idea of the amount of work involved in restoring a
"less-than-perfect" :-P example, take a look at
http://homepage.oninet.pt/541mhc/mga.htm

I think the problem areas that you find in these pictures are quite typical.
If you need any details on the restoration just let me know.

Rui Gigante
Porto - Portugal