RE: Brake Master Cylinders

To: "'james'" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Master Cylinders
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:06:48 -0800
James:

        From this side of the counter, I'm just glad the Original Equipment
Master Cylinders are still being made.

        When Delphi-Lockheed decides it's not worth making them any more, we
will have to hope someone else makes a good quality unit at a reasonable
cost.  Having gone through this problem with the MGB clutch master, I'm not
looking forward to having it happen on the brake masters.  It took over a
year to get DL to put the original B master back into production, that
wasn't a happy time.

Kelvin.