Re: Aftermarket Leather Steering Wheel Questions

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Leather Steering Wheel Questions
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:07:15 -0500
I agree. That's why I went the Wheelskin route two years ago. Also it is not
made of vinyl. It's leather which would explain some of the difference in
price.

Sidenote: When I was checking around two years ago I priced having the wheel
re-gripped and recovered by a website whos address eludes me now and they
wanted $180. A new steering wheel was that price or lower.

Mike
'79B