Weekly donuts in Mountain View

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekly donuts in Mountain View
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:59:41 -0800
I just found out, from two different guys that were there, about a
weekly gathering in Mountain View. It's from 8-10 AM on Saturday
mornings at the Krispy Kreme in Mountain View (Rengstorff, logical
west of hwy 101). To get there at 8 from Felton, I'd need to get up at
6am, which is a time I'm much more likely to be going to sleep on a
Saturday, but there might be some early birds on that side of the hill
who would be interested in going.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.