'78 MGB for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '78 MGB for sale
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:45:53 -0500
I have a 78 B that I must get rid of. I simply don't have the time to finish
the engine rebuild. The body is in good shape, pageant blue, interior tan,
interior needs some work but is not really that bad. I have pulled the
engine and tranny. The engine is broken down but parts are all labeled. The
car ran until early late 2001. I have pics of it at that time and also
current if requested. I really don't want to get rid of it but my work load
is too much and I would rather it goes to someone who can get it back into
running condition.

I'm in the north Atlanta area. If you know some one who may be interested,
please contact me at cbass4@charter.net

Greg