Re: making door speakers water-resistant...

To: Jerry Causey <ggcausey@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: making door speakers water-resistant...
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:07:48 -0500
Jerry,

I checked those out already (via Crutchfield), but it appears that the depth
of the foam units is too deep at 2 5/8", and will interfere with the window.

But, if this is not the case, somebody please correct me.  I'm working with
4" speakers in the doors.

I could always go to using duct-tape, since we seem to have a glut of it on
the shelves in Washington DC these days...

Regards,
Kevin