Re: Air Vent Ducts

To: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air Vent Ducts
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:31:10 -0000
Freely available in the UK, they don't seem to disintegrate.  Was at
Stoneleigh International MG Spares Show yesterday and there were loads lying
around.  Incidentally also saw a T-shirt for sale captioned "I'd rather push
an MG than drive a Triumph".  Triumph show comes up soon, what's the betting
they have the inverse for sale there?