Re: Adding OD to 3-synchro tranny?

To: David Randall <superhoser@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Adding OD to 3-synchro tranny?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:33:52 -0800
David,

Where are you located? I have an OK 4 synchro tranny with a thrashola
OD in my basement. It's probably not worth shipping, but may be worth
picking up.  Dave at British Motorsports 408-370-7174 usually has used
and rebuilt O/D trannies for sale. If you talk to him, tell him I sent
you.

When I was faced with rebuilding/replacing/converting I shopped around
for a Ford 5-speed conversion and am, for the most part, very happy
with it. There's a guy in florida (findable via google) who advertises
at the lowest price, but I was able to get Pierce Manifold to match
his price.

  Larry
  (in Santa Cruz California)

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.