Aaahh..

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aaahh..
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:16:55 -0500
A few days ago (actually the whole last month) the temps have been below
freezing every single day, often dropping to 25 below zero at night, -45
when you figure in the wind chill.

Today it was 50 (FIFTY) degrees out - 50 *above zero* - like summer!  I
didn't want to take the MG out because of all the salt on the roads, but I
put the top down on the Saab, cranked the tunes, headed for the ski
mountain.  Saw two other convertibles in their natural state, they looked
like they were enjoying themselves just as much.

I'm so acclimated to 0 degree weather now that 50 seems like summer :)

Now if only it wasn't supposed to be sleet and freezing rain tomorrow... (sigh)

- Tab

'78 B (british racing green)
'96 Saab 900 convertible (also dark green)