MGA differential fill plug and screw on type oil filter

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA differential fill plug and screw on type oil filter
From: "Rick deOlazarra" <cattail@redshift.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:39:59 -0800
Hello people,
 Anyone know a tool to use to unscrew/tighten the plug for the fill hole in
an MGA differential?  Thanks.
Also, my 1960 1600 has one of those oil filter conversions for the screw-on
type filter, and the Moss replacement filter for it won't clear the frame in
order to screw it in. (I've replaced the motor mounts, so that's not the
problem) If anyone else is having this problem, I've found that the NAPA
Gold #1374 filter clears the frame there and fits perfectly.  Cheers...

-Rick
1960 MGA