FS Dual Carb setup

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS Dual Carb setup
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:00:36 EST
Hey Gang,

A year ago I bought a dual carb setup for  my 76 roadster thinking I'd pull
off the Zenith and do the conversion.   Since then I've got involved with
building a recording studio so I have enough to keep me busy.   So......
anyone interested in making me an offer before I put it up on Ebay?
I got it from MechSpec in the UK .
It has the Carbs, heat shield, exhaust and intake manifolds, cables for the
linkage and for the choke.  All it takes to convert from the Zenith to the
dual SUs.

I'll squeeze off some pictures if anyone wants and I'll inventory the lot,
but MechSpec has been doing this off and on Ebay for a while and folks are
probably familiar with what they do.

Best

Alex

1976 MGB                 fair weather daily driver  "Junior"
1974 Ducati  750GT   exquisitely beautiful motorcycle
1993 Subaru Legacy  painfully reliable terrific little car