Re: Power is good (short version)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power is good (short version)
From: "Parker, Richard" <RParker@csuchico.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:08:19 -0800
Larry--
Sounds like you had a great time regardless.  I live in Chico, not far from
Thunderhill, and take a motorcycle ride over there from time to time on Sunday
mornings.  Next time you're going to be there on a Sunday, let me know.  If the
weather's warm and I'm not swamped and my riding companion has her Sunday off,
we'll mosey over to watch you.  I have another friend who drives one of those
Kawasaki-powered little beasties that are so incredibly quick on that course.
Best,
Richard
1962 MGA Roadster
1990 Jaguar XKS Convertible