TUBULAR CROSS-MEMBER CLARIFICATION

To: "Owner-Mgb-V8" <owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TUBULAR CROSS-MEMBER CLARIFICATION
From: "Larry Embrey" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:00:34 -0800
Hey folks, I have gotten allot of respons from this inquiry, and greatly
appeciate it!!

It seems more than a few seem to have misunderstood what I am talking about
having done.
I do not want to replace the MGB front SUSPENSION (least not yet).  All I
want to do is change the front cross member itself, to stiffen the front end
of the chassis and drop a little weight.

Anyway, there are 2 links below, one is a picture of a mustang tubular
cross-member, the other is a link to a poll I have up on my website.  To
those that have already expressed interest, could you please go to the poll
forum and make a submission, this will let me track things much better.

Mustang example;
http://www.lmperformance.com/images/parts/km001_1.gif

Poll in the suspension section at;
www.mgbconversions.com/forums