HS4 CARBS

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HS4 CARBS
From: "Marc Girardin" <m_girardin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:51:18 -0500
Hi to all MG owners

Although I don't own a MG, I have a set of HS4 carbs (AUD 405F) that have been
sitting around for over 20 years.  They came from a 69 or 70 MGB belonging to
a friend. I have cleaned the outside.  Everything seems to be functionning and
copmlete (gasket and spacers, even filters ) but I assume it would need an
overhaul kit.  Anyone interested.  Make a reasonnable offer and they might be
yours.  I live in  Canada and I would ship anywhere un Canada or USA.
Thank you

Marc Girardin
Possible near future owner of a tr6

m_girardin@sympatico.ca