Re: MGC GTS

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: MGC GTS
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:19:31 -0800 (PST)
Boy, you should have been around a year ago when this car was on eBay. It
caused some big international phone bills and burned up a lot of bandwidth
fighting this one out. What was Kai's phone bill anyways?
I knew this car personally and I do not know either way about it's provenance
But, the car was stunning and a hell of an authentic patina to it. Of course in
the hands of an adolescent driver (un-named) the car could be known to end up
in the grass at Limerock, DOH!! (undamaged).
Carl French