Re: help possible scam?

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: help possible scam?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:23:04 -0500
I am elated to see your posting. I also have an MGB listed on that same website
and was contacted by  someone in Dubai wanting to buy my car sight unseen for
the
asking amount. I am very interested to learn if there is a scam. I have heard of
others with more exotic cars being scammed by buyers in African countries in
much
this same way.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski