Re: No Spark

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: No Spark
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:13:13 -0600
I had this problem on the 79B and had a lot of trouble diagnosing it. It had
OEM electronic ignition which was bad. I replaced it with a Crane electronic
ignition which wasn't reliable because the dizzy wobbled too much. As
suggested by several listers, I finally just took out the electronic
ignition and went with a 45D dizzy with points and haven't had a problem
since.

Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG