Re: insurance rant and question... sorry

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: insurance rant and question... sorry
From: "Neil Oldfield" <neil_oldfield@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:48:23 +1000
Eric and any other Aussies having this problem,

Can I recomend Shannons.  Currently have the B insured for full use (I
comute in peak hour traffic), and it cost approx AUD $400.00 PA (Thats about
200 US).  When I bent the front had no problems getting the correct aluminum
bonnet.  Even better in the case of a total loss you get the wreck back so
you can repair yourself, as for competion, will cover for extra cost, if you
just give them a call.  Have been insured with them since I got the B and
was Quoted AUD1500 by RACV.  What separates these guys from the other
insurance companies is that they are a motoring Company that offers
insurance and they support the hobby.  I have had three claims with them
none my fault (I was my wife's,  she rear ended me....  yes I know there is
too many lines) and haven't had any problems with them, the car is has been
assessed either the same day or the following day, and approval has been
given the day after the assessment.

I have no financial interest in the Co. Just a real happy customer