Re: autotransport Miami to Houston

To: Clancy <clancy@idir.net>, Dereck C <derex39@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: autotransport Miami to Houston
From: V Pina <vping@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 06:12:16 -0500
Hey Derek,

I posted this same question so the list.
I received the same reply from Clancy.
Not knowing anyone from the list but needing a carrier I decided to call.
Being given the run around from other carriers & "brokers" this was an easy
choice.
Bob was great to talk to and gave me a good deal.
He told me how to prep the car for the cross country trip (Cali to NY).

The driver had great communication with the Cali P/U and called me to make
arrangements to drop off.
Real nice guy named Doug.

My TD came in an enclosed carrier with other cars and he was real
professional.

I would give them my high recommendation.

Hope this helps & thanks again Clancy.
Vinnie