Re: carb needle sources.

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: carb needle sources.
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:56:23 -0500
Paul: Have you dealt with Burlen Fuel Systems in England? They are now SU since
they took over the SU Company several years ago. They have an extensive
catalogue
and great SU shop manual. I have been able to obtain numerous hard-to-locate and
obscure SU parts from them. Let me know if you need their address.
Frank Krajewski