Re: MGB Windshield Wiper Blade Rant

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Windshield Wiper Blade Rant
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:02:15 -0500
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one.  I bought a set about 1 1/2
years ago but didn't get around to putting them on until about a year ago.
In that year the car spent more then three months laid up.  About 2 weeks
ago they froze to the windshield and when I turned on the wipers it tore the
blades in half where the blades narrow at the bases.  There are a lot of
things said about MG wiper boxes, but I have never heard them be accused of
being so strong as to tear the wiper blades in half.  My blades were from
Moss through Jeff Zorn FWIW.

James Nazarian
71B Tourer
71BGT V8