RE: Compression question

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Compression question
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:35:02 -0800 (PST)
Larry,
Thanks! I always forget about some of our friends web
sites. I read it and it does help a little.  I'm going
to assemble the carbs etc. and try to start it and run
it for a while.  Some C owners on the MG Enthusiasts
BBS said as much and said it's normal for an engine
that has stood idle for so long.  Fortunately it was
indoors and had the plugs in so moisture should have
been minimized.
Jim
69C