Re: fuel pump repairs

To: "Marc" <smarc@abs.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel pump repairs
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:48:20 -0400
You can replace the points, but to properly
screw them into the pump rod, and adjust them properly
you need to rotate the pump diaphragm to screw it into
the points. Other wise, you'll have to disassemble, adjust
and reassemble the points pedestal several times to
rotate them to get the points adjusted correctly.