Re: MGB Windshield Wiper Blade Rant - and UK Weather

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Windshield Wiper Blade Rant - and UK Weather
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:00:52 EST
While I am over here in the UK I have not been able to check the list as much
as possible, but someone emailed me the note on the wiper blades.  I checked
and the blades in question being sold my Moss are the TEX brand which are
made in the UK.  They are about the finest quality that I know of so my guess
is that it was a freak of nature or two.  I have used them myself and have
not had any problems on our MGB.  Some of the other blades are of course
offshore as they may not be made by TEX for our LBC's.  Hope this helps some.

BTW who says the weather in the UK is terrible in March.  Our travel group of
44 has had glorious sunshine and temps around 55-65 every day now for the
past 12 days and it is supposed to continue till we go home on Friday.  It
has been incredible.  The folks on our trip are accusing Jan of doing a
non-rain dance everyday.  ;)

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>