Re: Moss dealers and more

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Moss dealers and more
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:19:57 EST
Hi Y'all...
If all businesses were run like those that service our LBC needs wouldn't
life be grand? All though I live less than 1/2 an hour from the Moss Motors
Western US headquarters in Goleta placed before 3:00 pm will guarantee me
most anything before or about 10:00 a.m. the NEXT morning! Or I can call my
good buddy Don Cole (Central Coast British Car Club President for 2003/2004)
who will not only order and deliver any Moss Motors I need but install it
too. Plus, he'll charge me 10% less than what I would have to pay for the
part! And if its a real emergency I'll call good buddy and newlywed, Kelvin
Odd (She's a real doll, Kelvin!) and he could meet me after work  with the
parts in tow. And mull things over an Old Speckled Hen (Iced tea..of
course!!)..Ahhhh, ain't life grand!

Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (CA.)