Re: fuel level sendingunit

To: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: fuel level sendingunit
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:28:14 -0500
Mike,

   There is no variable resistor in the TD's unit.  It's just a switch that
closes when the float drops.  Is your unit leaking at the circular mounting
plate, or at the cover over the switch box?  There are seals available for each,
and techniques for applying them.  You should also check for the possibility of
pin hole leak above that area.

Bud Krueger
52TD