FW: Eletrical Gremlins

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Eletrical Gremlins
From: "Lysander Meath Baker" <lysander@meathbaker.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:15:27 +0100
This happened to me last week too!

It was late at night and I fiddled with the key until the light went out,
but I still had a flat battery in the morning. 5 year old battery wasn't
taking much charge so I've installed a new one & all seems fine, but I'm
assuming I had a loose connection that will reappear next time it would be
most inconvenient.

What does "Next time you start it check the voltage on a brown at the
fusebox" mean? Does it mean a (any?) brown wire?

Lysander
1978 RBB