Re: Big Bore

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Bore
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:58:44 EDT
In a message dated 07/04/03 11:21:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Rocky Frisco SEZ -
> >
> > The only thing I would add to that is that it can be gratifying to also be
> > a licensed firearms person.  :)

Which is why people from civilised nations give pause for thought before
coming to relatively uncivilised countries like the US, where the highways
are full (relatively speaking) of people with guns, a certain percentage of
which are also psychotic, drunk, or just pissed off enough to use them.

I have heard it said that an armed society is a polite society, but I haven't
observed that to be the case in the US. Maybe if _everyone_ had a

Bill