I hate Micro$!%t - NON LBC

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I hate Micro$!%t - NON LBC
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 00:34:09 -0400
I'm trying to setup my new used computer (win98) and I have outlook 4.72  My
old setup (I don't know the version, but it should be about the same) had a
way of displaying the address book on the left side under the folder list, I
can't figure out how to turn this on.  Also, I can't figure out how to
create a signature for it to add to all outgoing mail.  Can anyone tell me
where these features have moved to?  I wish microsoft would just learn to
leave things where they were, everytime I get a new version of something
they have moved all of the controls.

Yes I know that there are better programs, if I weren't married to Office
for school stuff I'd build a FreeBSD box and go back to using mutt for email
and vi for papers, but it just doesn't make sense right now.

Sorry to burden the list with such foul things, but thanks for the help.

James Nazarian