Re: Battery good or not?

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Battery good or not?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:31:37 -0400
I let it trickle charge overnight - the other day that was one of the
things I did and it started.  Today, no start, though I don't know if the
charging was the magic part (other suspects - wire connection, flaky relay).

I figured a cheap test would be to try to jump it from the Saab.  If it
starts, then it's the battery.  If it's still no go, it's a wire or relay.

Thanks

- Tab