Re: Spring mounts

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spring mounts
From: "Chris" <slimyrat@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:12:16 +0200
You're about a week too late :-(

 I put all that stuff back last weekend..

The bolts are accesable when you remove the front shock absorber, I *think*
that I used a 7/16" spanner on them..... however one problem is that they
are right on the edge of the spring locator thingy but you may be able to
make something out of solid steel with the holes tapped for the bolts to go
straight into from the top...

sorry I can't help any more..

Good luck!

Chris