Front Parking light

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Parking light
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:22:11 -0700
There is a parking light under the headlight.   It has a metal holder which
bolts to the body and has the bulb holder fixed to the back.  I can get the
seal (Moss 164-110) for the lens from LBCarCo but there seems to be no seal
between this metal bit and the body  (unlike the marker lights).  Not only
that but I cannot find either the metal holder, or the seal,  in any parts
book.  The metal holder has "Lucas    L879 L839" on it ????

Can anyone shed light on this as I do not feel comfortable not using rubber
between the holder and bodywork?

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson