Re: RBB Gauge positions swap?

To: Marc <smarc@abs.net>
Subject: Re: RBB Gauge positions swap?
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:20:27 -0500
It's all a matter of cables reaching. I don't think there would be
a problem. The speedo cable should be long enough. Though it might be
more difficult to pull the speedo out of the dash. The tach's wires
are in the loom and probably only long enough for where it is. You'd
probably have to put on extensions. Simple blade connectors. If I
were to do it, I'd put 3-4 in extensions on, that way, it's just a
matter of taking off the extensions to put it back the way it was.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155