Re: batteries

To: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>, "Barrie Robinson"
Subject: Re: batteries
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:02:23 US/Mountain
I've used the generic group 26 from K-mart or Wal-Mart, but I had a lot of
trouble with my charging system and needed a more durable battery (I've
since fixed the charging system too, and don't really need it
now....but).  I ended up puting in one Optima, standing on its side.  It
was a little hard connecting the cables, but it works great, and that
battery box is really full.  It's one really durable battery, and can be
placed any orientation - but they are expensive.  I haven't looked in
there for 2 years, I should probably see what is in the other side.

Oh, I have no interest in Optima batterys, just a satisfied customer.

Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB
Misc other European stuff.