Re: SU HS4 overflow problem

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU HS4 overflow problem
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:44:40 -0700
The metal lines are rather long with several bends that are hard to
describe. In the Moss catalog the exploded view of the HS-4 carburetor shows
one of them -- the front and rear pipes are essentially mirror images. The
front and rear pipes come together near the bottom of the engine block to
the rear of the motor mount, where they are secured by a metal loop attached
by a bolt to a threaded hole in the block. They extend a few inches below
the loop, at a level just above than the bottom of the oil pan. I hope that
helps.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149