Unusual Oil Leak ...leads to proper breathing question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unusual Oil Leak ...leads to proper breathing question
From: "Andrew Sexton" <abcs@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:13:07 -0500
Thanks all for the advice on my oil leak from the dip stick tube.

I have many things on my 'to do' list for the MG ('74B GT) and some of
them moved to the top based on comments listed here.
The rocker cover that was on my engine did not have a breather, and the
mechanic removed what was left of my emission devices.
I replaced the rocker cover with one that has a breather and reinstalled
the charcoal canister.
Some of you mentioned blow-by and testing the compression.  My
compression is 150/145/150/150
The oil pumping from the dip stick tube has stopped.
The car can now sit without puddles collecting underneath.

My questions are now how to hook up some of the lines from the charcoal
canister with my Weber setup.
I have the line from the vapor separator running to the canister and the
line from the rocker cover to the canister.
With the Weber instead of the SUs, where should the 3rd line run to?
Where should I connect the small hose that comes out of the anti run-on
valve?
I also have no line to the vacuum advance now.  Should I have this
connected, to where?

I will soon relocate back to NC and my MG must pass inspection.  When I
was last there I was required to have a PCV valve on the car.
The original is long gone.
What's a simple fix with my setup to pass this part of the inspection?
In the past I threw a modern type in the line from the rocker cover to
the charcoal canister just to pass.

Instead of going into a very long description of my engine setup, I
figured it would be easier to put pictures of it on the www to refer to.
You can reference at  <http://sextonhome.com/mgb>
http://sextonhome.com/mgb

Thanks,
Drew