Moss cockpit cover

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss cockpit cover
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:35:57 -0400
List, has anyone ever tried the moss cockpit cover #237-900 in the
accessories catalog?  The first time they were listed the picture looked
like it used elastic cords to secure the cover by way of the wheel wells.  I
never liked that and thus never bought one.  The picture in the newest
catalog looks like it might use magnets to secure the sides.  This is
preferable to me, and is right inline with what I was thinking of
fabricating.  Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these
covers?  How do they do with keeping water out?

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram